Almond Lime Cookies
More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikeOatmeal Cookie Mix
Prep Time 20 min
Total Time 35 min
Servings 40, 3-inch cookies
1 package Krusteaz Key Lime Bar Mix (1 pouch each key lime filling mix and complete crust)
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup chopped almonds
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, cream together butter and full pouch key lime filling mix.
- Add eggs and stir until blended.
- Add full pouch of complete crust mix, flour, almonds, baking soda and salt.
- Stir until blended, hand kneading if necessary.
- Using heaping tablespoon dough for each cookie, form into balls and roll in sugar.
- Place 2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until edges are golden brown.