Blueberry Lemon Cream Bars
More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikeApple Spice Pancake Mix
Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 50 min
Servings 16 bars
1 package Krusteaz Lemon Bar Mix (1 pouch each lemon filling mix and complete crust)
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 8x8x2-inch pan.
- Press full pouch of complete crust into bottom of pan.
- Bake 8 minutes (crust will be pale).
- In medium bowl, stir full pouch lemon filling, whipping cream and eggs together using a whisk until eggs are well incorporated.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Pour filling over hot crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until center does not jiggle when shaken and top begins to brown.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.