More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikeSourdough Bread Mix
Prep Time 20 min
Total Time 35 min
Servings 40, 3-inch cookies
1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Bar Mix (1 pouch each lemon filling mix and complete crust)
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium bowl, cream together full pouch lemon filling mix and butter.
- Add eggs and stir until blended.
- Add salt, baking soda, flour and full pouch of complete crust.
- Stir until blended, hand kneading as necessary.
- Using heaping tablespoon dough for each cookie, form into balls and roll in sugar.
- Place 2-inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 14-16 minutes or until edges are golden brown.