Mixed Nut Bars
More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikePumpkin Pie Bar Mix
Prep Time 20 min
Total Time 1 hr
Servings 16 bars
1 package Krusteaz Pecan Bar Mix (1 pouch each crust mix, pecan filling mix and pecans)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, softened
1/2 cup mixed nuts
1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place full pouch crust mix in medium bowl.
- Cut in butter or margarine with a fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
- Press crust mixture firmly into bottom of lightly greased 8x8x2-inch pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Sprinkle pecans and mixed nuts evenly over crust.
- Set aside.
- In medium bowl, whisk together full pouch pecan filling mix, water and egg until blended.
- Immediately after stirring, pour gently over nuts.
- Nuts will float to the top; gently shake pan to redistribute nuts.
- Bake 28-32 minutes or until center does not jiggle when lightly shaken and top begins to brown.
- Cool completely.
- Store loosely covered at room temperature.