Piña Colada Bars
More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikeBerry Cobbler Mix
Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 55 min
Servings 16 bars
1 package Krusteaz Lemon Bar Mix (1 pouch each complete crust and lemon filling mix)
1/3 cup water
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press full pouch of complete crust firmly into bottom of lightly greased, 8x8x2-inch pan.
- Bake 8 minutes (crust will be pale).
- In medium bowl, whisk together full pouch lemon filling mix, water and eggs until well blended.
- Stir in pineapple and coconut.
- Pour over hot crust.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until center does not jiggle when shaken and top begins to brown.
- Cool completely and cut into squares.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.