Cheesy Chicken Calzones
More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikeCountry White Bread Mix
Prep Time 1 hr
Total Time 2 hrs 10 min
Servings 4 calzones
1 package Krusteaz Italian Herb Bread Mix
1/2 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce, divided
1 1/2 cups cooked and diced chicken, divided
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 cup sliced mushrooms, divided
3/4 cup diced tomatoes, divided
1/4 cup chopped green pepper, divided
1/4 cup sliced black olives, divided
2 tablespoons sliced green onion, divided
dried, crushed rosemary leaves
- Prepare dough using Krusteaz Italian Herb Bread Mix as directed on package.
- Transfer dough to lightly floured surface.
- Divide into 4 portions.
- Press each portion to 7-inch circle.
- Layer each dough portion with equal amounts of sauce, chicken, cheese, mushrooms, tomatoes, green pepper, olives and green onion.
- Fold filled dough in half and pinch seam closed.
- Transfer to lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder and rosemary leaves, if desired.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Bake at 375ºF 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.