Creamy Salted Caramel Centros
More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikeMolten Deep Dish Classic Cookie Mix
Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 35 min
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 pouch Molten Caramel (enclosed)
2 tablespoons whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- In medium bowl, stir together cookie mix, butter, and egg until dough forms.
- Using rounded tablespoon dough for each cookie, place 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-11 minutes; cool before frosting.
- Place molten caramel filling and cream in bowl; whisk together until well blended.
- Frost center of each cookie with creamy caramel frosting.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.