Peanut Butter Crispy Bars
More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikeTriple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
Prep Time 30 min
Total Time 45 min
Servings 24 bars
1 package Krusteaz Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1 cup chocolate chips
Crispy Cereal Layer:
4 cups mini marshmallows
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
4 cups crispy rice cereal
Melted chocolate, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For Cookie Layer: In medium bowl, stir together cookie mix, butter and egg until well blended.
- Press evenly into lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until center is set.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips on hot crust.
- For Crispy Cereal Layer: Place cereal in large bowl.
- In medium saucepan, heat marshmallows, peanut butter and butter on low heat; stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour over cereal; toss until well coated.
- Immediately top warm crust and chocolate layer with cereal mixture.
- Let cool completely; drizzle top with melted chocolate, if desired.