Blueberry Apple Coffee Cake
More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikeCinnamon Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix
Prep Time 20 min
Total Time 55 min
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
1 cup milk
1 medium, tart apple, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- For Cake: In medium bowl, blend together Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix, sugar and allspice.
- In separate bowl, beat together egg and milk.
- Add to dry ingredients and stir until moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased 9-inch round pan.
- Cover with chopped apples.
- For Topping: In small bowl, mix together 1/2 cup Krusteaz Blueberry Pancake Mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter or margarine with fork or pastry blender until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over chopped apples.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.