Cappuccino Cream Pancakes
More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikeCinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix
Prep Time 15 min
Total Time 20 min
Servings 14-16, 4-inch pancakes
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons instant coffee
1 tablespoon hot water
14 oz (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat griddle to 375ºF.
- For Pancakes: In medium bowl, blend together Krusteaz Original Pancake Mix, milk, eggs and oil with a wire whip.
- Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto lightly greased griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1 - 1 1/2 minutes per side, or until golden brown, turning only once.
- For Cappuccino Cream: In small bowl, stir together instant coffee and hot water until coffee is dissolved.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat in microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds.
- Serve warm over hot pancakes.