More Recipes From This Mix
You May Also LikeOriginal Pancake Mix
Prep Time 10 min
Total Time 30 min
Servings 18-24 crepes
1/2 cup Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix*
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/4 cups water
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In medium bowl, stir together Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix and flour.
- Add water gradually, stirring until smooth.
- Add eggs and butter and continue to stir until smooth.
- Preheat a lightly greased 5 to 6-inch frying pan or crêpe pan over medium-high heat.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons batter into center of frying pan.
- Tilt to coat bottom of pan evenly.
- Just a thin layer of batter should cover the pan.
- Cook crêpes until delicately browned; turn and cook lightly on other side.
- Serving Ideas: For breakfast, fill with fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) berries. Roll up and sprinkle with powdered sugar. For dinner, fill crêpes with chopped spinach and ricotta cheese. Roll up and top with marinara sauce. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese and place under broiler until bubbling hot.