Baked Pumpkin Streusel Donuts
Oct 2, 2017
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Servings: About 18 donuts
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Supreme Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter, cubed
- Streusel topping
- Reheat oven to 350⁰F. Lightly spray a 12-count donut pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir muffin mix, water, oil, and eggs until combined.
- Spoon mixture into a large ziplock bag and cut tip of bottom corner. Pipe mixture into prepared donut pans. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Use a pastry cutter or two forks to cut butter into to mixture, making it the texture of course sand. Sprinkle streusel over tops of donut batter.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until donuts are slightly firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas