Baked Pumpkin Streusel Donuts
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Servings: About 18 donuts
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Supreme Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter, cubed
- Streusel topping
- Reheat oven to 350⁰F. Lightly spray a 12-count donut pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir muffin mix, water, oil, and eggs until combined.
- Spoon mixture into a large ziplock bag and cut tip of bottom corner. Pipe mixture into prepared donut pans. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Use a pastry cutter or two forks to cut butter into to mixture, making it the texture of course sand. Sprinkle streusel over tops of donut batter.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until donuts are slightly firm.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes in pan, then remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Pumpkin 'N Spice
Gayle loves to bake and cook…but that wasn’t always the case! In college, she was teased by her friends for her lack of domestic skills, as she really didn’t know her way around the kitchen. But, fast forward years later, Gayle found her true passion in life. Her blog, Pumpkin ‘N Spice, is geared towards family-friendly, easy, and no-fuss recipes that anyone can make. Gayle believes that breakfasts, dinners, desserts, and everything in between can be made with simple ingredients and minimal prep time. After all, who has hours to spend in the kitchen when life can be so hectic?
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas