Berry Lemon Bars
I love this recipe with a mixture of fresh raspberries, blueberries and diced strawberries.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: 12 bars
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Bar Mix (1 pouch each Meyer lemon filling mix and complete crust)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups fresh, washed berries, diced if needed*
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8x2-inch pan with foil or parchment and spray with non-stick spray.
- 2. Press full pouch of complete crust into bottom of pan. Bake 8 minutes (crust will be pale).
- 3. In medium bowl, stir full pouch Meyer lemon filling, whipping cream and eggs together using a whisk until eggs are well incorporated. Stir in blueberries. Pour filling over hot crust.
- 4. Bake 36-40 minutes or until center does not jiggle when shaken and top begins to brown. Cool completely. Remove foil or parchment from pan and cut into squares. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Butter with a Side of Bread
Jessica Williams is a mother to five children – yes, five – with her elementary school sweetheart (they met in second grade!). In a busy household with many very different personalities, cooking to please all can be difficult. This led Jessica to create simple dishes with common ingredients, where she can then add a unique drizzle or dash of spice, cross her fingers and hope her family enjoys it! Join Jessica as she balances family and food, while sharing tips and ideas from experiences along the way.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas