Blueberry Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Trifles
Put a creative spin on muffins by making these easy Blueberry Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Trifles! Almond Poppy Seed Muffins are layered with a creamy, vanilla pudding, and then topped with fresh blueberries. It's a deliciously sweet treat for the whole family to enjoy!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Serving: 4 mini trifles
- 1 package Krusteaz Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 packet poppy seeds (enclosed with Krusteaz Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Mix)
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold, 2% milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a 12-count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir muffin mix, water, and egg until just moistened. Gently fold in poppy seeds.
3. Spoon batter into prepared tin, filling 2/3 full. Bake 16-18 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool. Set aside.
4. For filling: whisk pudding mix and milk 2-3 minutes in a large bowl. Gently fold in whipped topping until just combined. Set aside.
5. Cut muffins into chunks; Place ¼ cup into bottom of a mini glass jar. Top with a layer of filling, top with 1/4 cup of blueberries. Continue layering ending with fresh berries.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas