Blueberry Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Trifles
Put a creative spin on muffins by making these easy Blueberry Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Trifles! Almond Poppy Seed Muffins are layered with a creamy, vanilla pudding, and then topped with fresh blueberries. It's a deliciously sweet treat for the whole family to enjoy!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Serving: 4 mini trifles
- 1 package Krusteaz Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 packet poppy seeds (enclosed with Krusteaz Almond Poppy Seed Muffin Mix)
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold, 2% milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a 12-count muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir muffin mix, water, and egg until just moistened. Gently fold in poppy seeds.
3. Spoon batter into prepared tin, filling 2/3 full. Bake 16-18 minutes, or until muffins are golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool. Set aside.
4. For filling: whisk pudding mix and milk 2-3 minutes in a large bowl. Gently fold in whipped topping until just combined. Set aside.
5. Cut muffins into chunks; Place ¼ cup into bottom of a mini glass jar. Top with a layer of filling, top with 1/4 cup of blueberries. Continue layering ending with fresh berries.
Pumpkin 'N Spice
Gayle loves to bake and cook…but that wasn’t always the case! In college, she was teased by her friends for her lack of domestic skills, as she really didn’t know her way around the kitchen. But, fast forward years later, Gayle found her true passion in life. Her blog, Pumpkin ‘N Spice, is geared towards family-friendly, easy, and no-fuss recipes that anyone can make. Gayle believes that breakfasts, dinners, desserts, and everything in between can be made with simple ingredients and minimal prep time. After all, who has hours to spend in the kitchen when life can be so hectic?
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas