Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1 package Krusteaz Honey Cornbread Mix
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- 1.Heat oven to 400°F. Spray an 8x8” or 9x9” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2.Stir together the cornbread mix and brown sugar in a large bowl. Stir in the milk, oil, and egg until just moistened, then fold in the blueberries carefully.
- 3.Spread batter in prepared pan. Bake 19-24 minutes, or until the edges are golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Cool at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- 4.Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month.
Crazy for Crust
Did you know Krusteaz’s first product was pie crust? So it only makes sense that we partner with Dorothy whose love for crust is so great that she named her blog “Crazy for Crust.” Dorothy bakes desserts that are sometimes crazy, but always served with a slice of life. Fun fact: Her idol is Chandler Bing of “Friends” fame, and it shows through her sarcastic and witty humor. And if you can’t get enough of it on our site or her blog, check out her book, “Dessert Mash-Ups: Tasty Two in One Treats.”
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas