Blueberry Lemon Bars
These Blueberry Lemon Bars make the perfect springtime dessert. These bars are everything you love about a classic lemon bar but better because they are filled with fresh blueberries and topped with an AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS crumble topping.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 35 minutes
Yield: 16 bars
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Bar Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 5 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease bottom and sides of 8x8-inch pan.
- Press crust mix firmly into bottom of pan. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together lemon filling mix, water and eggs until well blended. Set aside.
- In a second bowl, mix together softened butter, brown sugar and flour with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Whisk filling again and pour over hot crust. Sprinkle blueberries on top of lemon mixture.
- Top with crumble topping. Bake 26-28 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- For ease of cutting, chill bars at least 1-2 hours before cutting.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas