Blueberry Lemon Poppy Seed Cobbler
Nothing welcomes the arrival of spring better than a delicious blueberry lemon dessert, and this delightful recipe for a sweet and easy cobbler will make a perfect addition to your Easter dinner and Sunday brunch menus.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Servings: 8-10 servings
- 1 can (21oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 package Krusteaz Lemon Poppyseed Muffin Mix
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F and lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- 2. Spread blueberry pie filling over bottom of baking pan.
- 3. Stir together water, egg and muffin mix until moistened. Fold in poppy seeds (included in mix). Spoon batter over pie filling.
- 4. Bake 18-20 minutes or until muffin cobbler topping is golden brown. Add a scoop of ice cream or dollop of whipped topping to individual servings if desired.
Eat Move Make
Liz is a mom of two kids in their twenties, one of whom recently joined her blog “Eat Move Make” full-time. Writing as a mother and daughter duo, Liz and Chanelle love spending time in the kitchen creating, testing and tweaking recipes, while trying out new kitchen tools and methods of preparation. They are the perfect example of how food brings families together! When she's not whipping up something in the kitchen with Chanelle, Liz loves to travel and share her new experiences with her readers.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas