Blueberry Lemon Poppy Seed Cobbler
Nothing welcomes the arrival of spring better than a delicious blueberry lemon dessert, and this delightful recipe for a sweet and easy cobbler will make a perfect addition to your Easter dinner and Sunday brunch menus.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
Servings: 8-10 servings
- 1 can (21oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 package Krusteaz Lemon Poppyseed Muffin Mix
- 1. Heat oven to 400°F and lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- 2. Spread blueberry pie filling over bottom of baking pan.
- 3. Stir together water, egg and muffin mix until moistened. Fold in poppy seeds (included in mix). Spoon batter over pie filling.
- 4. Bake 18-20 minutes or until muffin cobbler topping is golden brown. Add a scoop of ice cream or dollop of whipped topping to individual servings if desired.