Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake
Nothing says spring like a lemon pound cake. This luscious Meyer lemon cake is adorned with fresh blueberries for a classic spring and summer dessert perfect for entertaining.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Mix
- ¾ cup water
- 10 tablespoons butter, melted and browned
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Lemon glaze mix (included in package)
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a small (6-cup) Bundt cake pan or an 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cake mix, water and melted butter until blended.
- In a separate small bowl, toss the blueberries with flour to coat them. Gently fold the blueberries into the cake batter. Spoon the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool 5 minutes in pan.
- Gently loosen and remove from pan. Cool cake completely before drizzling with glaze.
- For Glaze: Whisk together lemon glaze mix from package and water until glaze is desired consistency. Drizzle over cooled pound cake. Allow glaze to set before serving.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas