Blueberry Skillet Pancakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup Krusteaz Protein Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- ⅔ cup cold water
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- Powdered sugar, maple syrup, additional blueberries for serving
- Mix together pancake mix, water and eggs until lumps are no longer visible. Texture will be watery, set aside.
- Heat oven to 425°F and place two 6-8 inch skillets in the oven while it pre-heats. Once preheated, remove skillets and place 2 tbsp of butter and ¼ cup of blueberries in each skillet. Stir until butter is melted.
- Pour ⅔ cup of pancake mix into each skillet and place back in the oven. Cook 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool. Serve with powdered sugar, maple syrup, and a more blueberries.
Dad With A Pan
Dad With A Pan, written by Derek Campanile, is a food blog that encourages families to cook together and to spend more time at the table enjoying meals together. Derek’s blog posts consist of easy recipes, ways to spend quality time together in the kitchen, how to get children interested in cooking, and other cooking tips and tricks. Derek is an IT Professional by day, and a home cook for the family by night. He loves cooking for others and always seeks opportunities where we can create a meal that can be enjoyed by anyone. The best compliment to him is seeing a clean plate. It’s been a long-time personal goal of Derek’s to share his recipes with others, and since becoming a father, he has pushed himself to build a blog to help dads and families to cook more at home. You can check out his blog at www.dadwithapan.com, and follow him on Instagram at @dadwithapan.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas