Cheesy Bacon Cornbread Muffins
Savor the end of summer with these Cheesy Bacon Cornbread Muffins. These muffins make the perfect side dish or as an appetizer to bring to your Labor Day party. They’re super easy to eat and you know everyone is going to love them because they’re loaded with cheese and bacon!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yields: 12 muffins
- 1 package Krusteaz Honey Cornbread Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped into bite size pieces
1. Preheat oven to 400⁰F. Spray muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together cornbread mix, milk, vegetable oil, egg, cheddar cheese and bacon until blended.
3. Using an ice cream scooper, fill each muffin cup 2/3 full with batter.
4. Bake 16-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes and then remove muffins from pan and enjoy.
Jenn is the author of the blog Deliciously Sprinkled. She began her blog as a simple way to share all of her delicious dessert recipes with friends and family, which has now developed into her full-time job. On the blog, she includes step-by-step photos to guide even the newest baker to success. Her goal is to share no fuss, no hassle, and easy recipes that taste like you have spent all day in the kitchen. In addition to baking, Jenn loves to take pictures, spend time with her family, and eat anything covered in sprinkles!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas