Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake Trifle
The holidays will be over soon, and we'll be packing up the decorations and finishing up the last of this year's Christmas cookies and eggnog. But before you put everything away, we recommend you save a little bit of your eggnog for this scrumptious New Year’s dessert!
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 55 min
- 1 package Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake & Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 egg
- 6 oz box vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- 16-oz tub whipped topping
- 1 can (21-oz) apple pie filling
- 1. Prepare Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake as directed on box; let cool and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- 2. Prepare vanilla pudding as directed on box, but use milk AND eggnog instead of just milk. Chill.
To assemble trifle:
- 1. In a trifle dish, layer half the pudding, half the crumb cake cubes, all of the apple pie filling, half the whipped topping, then the other half of the crumb cake cubes, pudding and whipped topping. (Note: there is only one layer of apple pie filling.)
- 2. Store in refrigerator.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas