Cookies and Cream Waffles
Breakfast is one of my favorite meals to make and eat, but my carb of choice would have to be WAFFLES. Big, fluffy, light-as-air waffles with a slightly crisp exterior and fully loaded with butter and syrup. These Cookies and Cream Waffles are made with chocolate sandwich cookie pieces and a wonderful, almost creamy vanilla flavor. It’s a decadent treat that’s sure to please the entire family!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 waffles
- 3 cups Krusteaz Belgian Waffle Mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- Optional: Whipped cream, chocolate syrup and additional crushed cookies for garnish
- 1. Heat your waffle maker according to manufacturer’s directions. Mist the waffle plates lightly with cooking spray.
- 2. Whisk together the waffle mix, water, eggs, oil, and vanilla in a large bowl until completely smooth and blended. Fold in the crushed cookies. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- 3. Scoop ¾ cup of the waffle batter into each waffle iron. Cook 3-5 minutes or until waffles are golden brown and slightly crisp.
- 4. Top waffles with whipped cream, chocolate syrup and additional crushed cookies just before serving.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas