Cranberry Orange Roulade
Nov 1, 2017
Prep Time- 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 Packages Krusteaz Cranberry Orange Supreme Muffin Mix
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup milk
- 2/3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest
- Fresh Cranberries
- Fresh Orange Slices
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 by 18 by 1-inch sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray then line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together muffin mix, water, milk, oil, and eggs until blended.
- Gently fold in ONE can undrained cranberries into batter. Spread batter evenly into the sheet pan.
- Bake 20-22 minutes or until top is golden brown and a knife is inserted in the center and comes out clean.
- Lay out a clean, thin cotton dish towel on a flat surface and sift the entire 1/4 cup of powdered sugar evenly over it. When cake is finished baking, remove from the oven and carefully invert it onto the prepared towel. Peel away the parchment paper.
- Carefully roll the warm cake and the towel together beginning at the short end of the cake. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
- When cake is room temperature, make the filling: Use a mixer to beat together cream cheese, butter, vanilla, powdered sugar, and orange zest until smooth. Reserve ½ cup of filling.
- Gently unroll cake and spread with cream cheese filling and second can of undrained cranberries. Reroll the cake in a spiral using the towel as a guide. Trim the ends to make neat edges.
- Top with remaining frosting and sprinkle with fresh cranberries, orange slices, and a dusting of powdered sugar. Chill for 20 minutes, slice and serve.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas