These Energy Cookies get their name because they’re packed with good-for-you ingredients that ramp your body up with energy! They are crunchy, soft, chewy and packed with gooey chocolate and creamy peanut butter.
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 18-20 minutes
Servings: 18 cookies
- 1 package Krusteaz Brown Sugar & Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup chopped raw almonds
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or silicone liners; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together cookie mix, peanut butter, coconut oil, egg and ground flaxseed together until a soft dough forms. Fold in the chopped almonds and dark chocolate chips.
3. Scoop dough by rounded tablespoons and place 1” apart on the baking sheets. Bake 8-10 minutes, rotating pans halfway through baking time to ensure even cooking. Remove from oven.
4. While still warm, use the bottom of a glass to gently press down on each cookie to flatten them. Serve warm, or cool to room temperature and store airtight.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas