CHOCOLATE CHUNK ESPRESSO BLONDIES
These Chocolate Chunk Espresso Blondies are soft and chewy with a burst of coffee flavor, tons of melted chocolate, and a little crunch from chocolate covered espresso beans!
This creation took all of about 3 minutes to mix together and put in the pan. Seriously, just throw all the ingredients together, combine, spread in the pan and bake.
I used Krusteaz Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix for these Chocolate Chunk Espresso Blondies. To kick them up a notch, I added instant coffee powder and chocolate covered espresso beans. The slight coffee flavor makes these irresistible, and the bars are so thick, chewy, and full of chocolate, you won’t be able to get enough!
Servings: 16 bars
- 1 package Krusteaz Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 cup chocolate covered espresso beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line with parchment and lightly grease an 8x8 baking pan.
2. In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine all ingredients and mix well until combined.
3. Spread the dough evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
4. Let cool completely. Cut into 16 squares. Store tightly wrapped.