Halloween Pumpkin Cookie Cake
Oct 2, 2017
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes plus cool time
Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1 package of Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 4 teaspoons water (for the icing)
- Black food coloring
- Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8” or 9” round pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix cookie mix with the butter and egg until a thick cookie dough forms. Press into prepared pan.
- Bake 22-26 minutes, or until browned around the edges and no longer shiny on top. Cool completely before frosting.
- Whisk icing packet and water until icing forms desired consistency. Add 4-6 drops of black food coloring and stir to distribute color.
- Frost the cookie cake and then top with Halloween sprinkles.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas