Lemon Raspberry Cookie Cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 24 cookie cups
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Cookie Mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- White chocolate for melting
• Heat oven to 350° F. Prepare a mini muffin pan by spraying thoroughly with cooking spray.
• Stir together the butter, egg and cookie mix until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary.
• Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop the dough into the mini muffin pan, placing one scoop in each cup.
• Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown. Immediately after removing from the oven, make an indentation in the top of each cookie by pressing the back of a tablespoon into each cookie cup.
• After cooling for 10 minutes, use a knife to gently pop out each cookie cup and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
• Use a tablespoon sized cookie scoop to place one tablespoon of pie filling into each cookie cup. Melt white chocolate and drizzle on the top. Use the enclosed yellow sugar packet and sprinkle the sugar on the top of each cookie cup.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas