Meyer Lemon Cream Cheese Bundt Cake
Mar 6, 2018
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 60-65 minutes
- 2 boxes Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake mix
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons water, for glaze
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325˚F. Spray 12-cup bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large bowl, stir together pound cake mixes, water and butter until blended.
- To make the cream cheese filling, whisk together cream cheese, sugar and egg until smooth.
- Fill bundt pan with half of the lemon pound cake batter. Layer cream cheese filling and spread over the lemon batter. Top with remaining lemon pound cake batter.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until a knife is inserted and comes out clean.
- Cool cake for 5 minutes, then invert cake onto cooling rack and cool completely.
- To make the glaze, whisk together lemon glaze mix from the box and 4 tablespoons water until smooth. Drizzle over cooled bundt cake and allow to set before slicing.