Oatmeal Cranberry & White Chocolate Scotchie Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1 package Krusteaz Oatmeal Scotchie Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick (1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened)
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together cookie mix, egg, butter, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and orange zest until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary.
- Scoop dough into 2 rounded tablespoons and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 5 minutes and remove from pan.
What’s Cookin’ Chicago?
Joelen Tan of “What's Cookin' Chicago?” is an avid food enthusiast with years of experience as a culinary instructor, food blogger and former professional restaurant chef. Although she has a culinary background, as a mom to a kindergartener, she makes sure that her blog perspective and recipes are approachable and rewarding for anyone to make. As a result, you’ll notice that she conveys her blogging from a food-loving perspective. Joelen loves hosting bake party get-togethers and themed dinner parties with friends and family, while often using Krusteaz mixes as the inspiration!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas