Oatmeal Cranberry & White Chocolate Scotchie Cookies
Dec 6, 2017
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1 package Krusteaz Oatmeal Scotchie Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick (1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened)
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Heat oven to 350°F. Stir together cookie mix, egg, butter, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, and orange zest until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary.
- Scoop dough into 2 rounded tablespoons and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 5 minutes and remove from pan.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas