Pancake Breakfast Sandwiches
Pancake Breakfast Sandwiches are filled with fresh fruit and a light maple whipped cream filling. The perfect well-balanced breakfast for everyone in the family!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yields: 12 pancakes, 6 breakfast sandwiches
- 2 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup cold water (or milk)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- fresh fruit (raspberries, blueberries, bananas, etc.)
- In a large bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in the maple syrup and keep refrigerated until ready to use (up to 3 days).
- Prepare 12 pancakes according to the directions on the Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix package.
- Let the pancakes cool for just a couple of minutes and then spread some of the maple whipped cream on one side of a pancake. Add fruit as desired and then place another pancake on top, making a sandwich.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas