Peanut Butter Oatmeal Scotchie Cookies
Halloween is quickly approaching! Enter: these Peanut Butter Oatmeal Scotchie Cookies! They are perfect for Halloween and fall-weather feasts. Made with Krusteaz Oatmeal Scotchie Cookie Mix, they come together in minutes and have a fun spin: peanut butter and candy corn! The peanut butter mixed with the rich butterscotch is a match made in heaven. And did you know that when you combine candy corn and peanut butter, it tastes like those peanut butter wafer candies? It’s an unexpectedly amazing food combination.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 20-22
- 1 package Krusteaz Oatmeal Scotchie Cookie Mix
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Candy corn
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking liners. Set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the package of Krusteaz Oatmeal Scotchie Cookie Mix, softened butter, egg, creamy peanut butter and all-purpose flour. Using a rubber spatula or spoon, mix the ingredients together until a soft dough forms.
- 3. Drop tablespoon-sized balls of dough onto the baking sheets, about 1” apart. Bake 8-10 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through baking time to ensure even cooking. Once the cookies are finished, press 3 candy corn candies into each cookie. Let cool on the baking sheets.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas