Pumpkin Apple Spice Pancakes
Pancakes are a pretty big deal in our house, and sometimes I’m afraid to mess with the flavor too much because my girls usually just like the good ol’ fashioned buttermilk version, just as they are; they even prefer plain pancakes to the chocolate chip version! (I definitely didn’t see that one coming.)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Servings: 16, 4-inch pancakes
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Supreme Muffin Mix
- 1½ cups water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium apple, finely diced
- In medium bowl, blend together muffin mix, water, egg and oil until moistened.
- Gently stir diced apples into batter.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto lightly greased 375°F griddle (medium heat). Cook pancakes approximately 2 minutes per side, turning only once.
- Serve in short stacks topped with maple or apple syrup!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas