Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Pie
Oct 2, 2017
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
For the cookie:
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- For the pumpkin filling:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 containers (8oz) pre-made whipped topping, divided
Caramel sauce for garnish, optional
- 1. Preheat to oven to 350F. Prepare a 9-inch springform pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and lightly grease the sides of the pan.
- 2. Prepare the pumpkin spice cookie mix according to the instructions on the box, combining the egg and butter and mixing until well combined.
- 3. Press the cookie mix into the springform pan, patting evenly. Bake 20-24 minutes, leaving the center slightly softened.
For the filling:
- 4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar together until completely smooth. Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- 5. Fold in one container of whipped topping and fold into the cream cheese filling until completely smooth. Spread the filling over the cooled cookie.
- 6. Allow this to set in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- 7. Top with additional whipped topping prior to serving and drizzle with caramel.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas