Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Pie
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
For the cookie:
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- For the pumpkin filling:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 containers (8oz) pre-made whipped topping, divided
Caramel sauce for garnish, optional
- 1. Preheat to oven to 350F. Prepare a 9-inch springform pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and lightly grease the sides of the pan.
- 2. Prepare the pumpkin spice cookie mix according to the instructions on the box, combining the egg and butter and mixing until well combined.
- 3. Press the cookie mix into the springform pan, patting evenly. Bake 20-24 minutes, leaving the center slightly softened.
For the filling:
- 4. In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar together until completely smooth. Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- 5. Fold in one container of whipped topping and fold into the cream cheese filling until completely smooth. Spread the filling over the cooled cookie.
- 6. Allow this to set in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- 7. Top with additional whipped topping prior to serving and drizzle with caramel.
Julianne is the owner and founder of Beyond Frosting, a dessert blog focusing on easy to create desserts for the novice chef and fun enough for even an experienced baker. First and foremost, Beyond Frosting is about sharing a passion for creating desserts and spreading happiness through the power of food. Julianne is the author of the No-Bake Treats cookbook: 80 mouthwatering recipes that don’t require you to turn on the oven. Julianne grew up on the east coast and now calls the Pacific Northwest home. She lives with her fiance and when she's not in the kitchen, you can find her in the mountains.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas