Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake – Fast, EASY, and the moistest pumpkin cake you’ll ever taste!! Loaded with chocolate chips in every bite and topped with a heavenly chocolate ganache! Sinfully rich and decadent!!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: About 90 minutes, for cooling
Servings: 1 12-cup Bundt cake
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Quickbread mix
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cream or half-and-half
- Cake – Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Spray a 12-cup Bundt pan very well with floured cooking spray or grease and flour the pan; set aside.
- To a large bowl, add the mix, pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, and mix with a handheld electric mixer on high speed for about 1 minute, or until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir in by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 36- 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool in pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes before inverting onto a cake stand or serving platter.
- Chocolate Ganache – To a medium microwave-safe bowl or glass measuring cup, add the chocolate chips, cream, and heat until cream just begins to show signs of boiling, 30 to 45 seconds. Stir until smooth and velvety.
- Evenly drizzle the ganache over the cake. Ganache will set up a bit with time, but remains viscous and soft. Cake will keep airtight at room temp for up to 5 days.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas