Pumpkin Pecan Streusel Cookie Cake
Sep 20, 2017
Prep Time: 8 Minutes
Total Time: 32 Minutes
For Pumpkin Spice Cookie
- 2 packages Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 sticks of butter
For Streusel Topping
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. softened butter
- 2 enclosed glaze packets in Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 4 Tbsp. water
- Heat oven to 350°F and lightly grease 8-inch cake pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together pumpkin spice cookie mixes, eggs and butter until dough forms. Set aside. In a small mixing bowl gently mix together pecans, flour sugar, and butter to make streusel.
- Evenly press cookie dough into greased cake pan. Gently press streusel on top of dough. Bake 18 minutes. While cookie cake is baking, make glaze by combining glaze packet and water in a small mixing bowl.
- Pour glaze on top of streusel after cookie cake has baked 18 minutes. Bake an additional 8-9 minutes. Remove from oven and cool before serving.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas