Pumpkin Spice Monster Cups
Oct 6, 2017
Prep Time- 15 minutes
Cooking Time- 9-11 minutes
Yield- 18 servings
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 3 drops black food dye
- 2 cups vanilla or cream cheese frosting
- 4 drops neon green food dye
- Candy eyes and sprinkles, for decorating
- Heat oven to 350⁰F. Lightly spray a 24-cup mini cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir cookie mix, egg, butter, and black food dye until dough forms.
- Place one tablespoon dough into 18 cups. Press dough ½ up sides.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges begin to crisp and become darker in color. Cool for 10 minutes then remove from pan to cool completely.
- Stir in 4 drops of green food dye into frosting. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop a small amount of frosting onto the cookie cup.
- Dip frosting tops into sprinkles and top with candy eyes.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas