Raspberry Lemonade Pound Cake
Jul 25, 2017
Bake time: 44-46 minutes
Total time: 56 minutes
- ¾ cup water
- 10 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Mix
- ½ cup freeze-dried raspberries, finely ground to a powder
- 1 package glaze mix (included)
- 2 Tbsp water (for glaze)
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8x4 inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- 2.Stir together water, butter, and pound cake mix until blended. Remove ¼ cup of the batter and place into a separate bowl. Add in the freeze-dried raspberry powder, stir until combined.
- 3.Pour half of batter into pan, layer three spoons of raspberry batter. Add remaining cake batter. Use a butter knife to gently swirl the batter colors together.
- 4.Bake 44-46 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes, then gently loosen from the pan. Cool cake completely before drizzling with prepared glaze.
- 5.For glaze: whisk together lemon glaze and water until glaze is desired consistency.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas