Raspberry Lemonade Pound Cake
Bake time: 44-46 minutes
Total time: 56 minutes
- ¾ cup water
- 10 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Pound Cake Mix
- ½ cup freeze-dried raspberries, finely ground to a powder
- 1 package glaze mix (included)
- 2 Tbsp water (for glaze)
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 8x4 inch loaf pan. Set aside.
- 2.Stir together water, butter, and pound cake mix until blended. Remove ¼ cup of the batter and place into a separate bowl. Add in the freeze-dried raspberry powder, stir until combined.
- 3.Pour half of batter into pan, layer three spoons of raspberry batter. Add remaining cake batter. Use a butter knife to gently swirl the batter colors together.
- 4.Bake 44-46 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes, then gently loosen from the pan. Cool cake completely before drizzling with prepared glaze.
- 5.For glaze: whisk together lemon glaze and water until glaze is desired consistency.
The Domestic Rebel
Hayley likes to bake… a lot. And she’s fearless in the kitchen. As a completely self-taught baker, she loves easy, no-fuss recipes that taste like you’ve been baking all day but give real people plenty of time outside the kitchen! After all, it’s the thoughtfulness and love of the treat that speaks volumes – not how much time or how many fancy ingredients you’ve used! At just 24, she’s wise beyond her years and knows that using everyday, easily accessible items can still create unique, one-of-a-kind desserts.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas