This snickerdoodle cobbler combines the goodness of hot apple pie, soft and chewy snickerdoodle cookies and a rich, buttery caramel sauce into a mouthwateringly delicious dessert you couldn’t forget if you tried. It’s just that good.
It can also be thrown together in minutes. However, you’ll adore it for the rest of your life.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time 40-45 minutes
- Servings: 8-10
- 1 package Krusteaz Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 3 tablespoons caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix together cookie mix, butter, and egg. Spray an 8 x 8-inch pan with cooking spray and place half of the prepared cookie dough in small spoonful’s across the bottom.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon sugar packet over the dough. Top with apple pie filling. Place remaining dough in spoonful’s on top of the apple pie filling. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar. Drizzle caramel on top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Serve warm or cool. If desired, top with some extra caramel.
Eat Move Make
Liz is a mom of two kids in their twenties, one of whom recently joined her blog “Eat Move Make” full-time. Writing as a mother and daughter duo, Liz and Chanelle love spending time in the kitchen creating, testing and tweaking recipes, while trying out new kitchen tools and methods of preparation. They are the perfect example of how food brings families together! When she's not whipping up something in the kitchen with Chanelle, Liz loves to travel and share her new experiences with her readers.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas