Start Dad's day off right
What better way to start off Father’s Day than with Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes? My Dad & I always made these delicious light and fluffy Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes together every Father’s Day morning when I was a kid. So now that I’m older, I will be treating my Dad with breakfast in bed.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 6 Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups Krusteaz Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 5 bananas, sliced
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips, for topping
- Lightly spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray. Heat pancake griddle to 375°F (medium heat).
- In a medium bowl, stir pancake mix and water together with a wire whisk. Batter will be slightly lumpy. (DO NOT OVERMIX.) Let batter stand 2 minutes.
- Pour slightly less than ¼ cup batter per pancake onto griddle. Press two slices of bananas into pancake batter.
- Cook pancakes 1 minute per side or until golden brown, turning only once. Top pancakes with additional banana slices and mini chocolate chips.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas