Strawberry Banana Protein Pancakes
Make breakfast fun with these Strawberry Banana Protein Pancakes filled with strawberries, bananas and SPRINKLES. These buttermilk pancakes not only taste delicious but they’re packed with protein to keep you full until lunch time.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 5-6 pancakes
- 1 cup Krusteaz Buttermilk Protein Pancakes
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup rainbow sprinkles
- fresh strawberries and bananas, sliced for topping
- Lightly spray pancake griddle with non-stick cooking spray and heat to 375°F (medium heat).
- In a medium bowl, stir pancake mix and milk together with a wire whisk. Batter will be slightly lumpy. (DO NOT OVERMIX.) Let batter stand 2 minutes.
- Fold in strawberries, bananas and sprinkles. Pour slightly less than ¼ cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1.5 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning only once.
- Top pancakes with fresh strawberries, bananas and sprinkles.
Jenn is the author of the blog Deliciously Sprinkled. She began her blog as a simple way to share all of her delicious dessert recipes with friends and family, which has now developed into her full-time job. On the blog, she includes step-by-step photos to guide even the newest baker to success. Her goal is to share no fuss, no hassle, and easy recipes that taste like you have spent all day in the kitchen. In addition to baking, Jenn loves to take pictures, spend time with her family, and eat anything covered in sprinkles!
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas