Strawberry Blueberry Honey Cornbread
Aug 31, 2017
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 package Krusteaz Honey Cornbread Mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 whole egg
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a 10 inch skillet, and slice strawberries.
- With a spoon, stir together milk, melted butter, egg and a full box of the cornbread mix until blended. Gently fold in strawberries and blueberries. Spoon batter into skillet. Place additional blueberries and strawberries on top, if desired.
- Bake 22-26 minutes or until golden. Let cool for 5 minutes, then slice into pie shaped pieces. Cool completely and store in a tightly covered container.