Triple Berry Lemon Waffles
Feb 6, 2018
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 & ½ cups cold water
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 cup assorted berries, halved if large (I used blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries)
- Whipped cream and additional berries for serving
- Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer’s directions.
- Combine pancake mix, water, egg, oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Batter may be lumpy. Fold in the berries.
- Spoon ¾ cup of the batter into the waffle iron. Cook according to manufacturer’s directions – around 5 minutes.
- Remove from waffle iron and serve with whipped cream and additional berries.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas