White Chocolate Chai Snickerdoodle Cookies
Jan 17, 2018
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Serving: 24 cookies
- One package Krusteaz Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons instant ground espresso powder, optional
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375°F. Stir together the cookie mix, egg, butter, spices, and espresso powder together until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop the dough into small balls and roll the cookie dough balls in the cinnamon sugar topping from the box.
- Place balls 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes and remove from cookie sheet.
Keep it real in the kitchen with these fun ideas