Whether you’re a beer connoisseur or bread connoisseur, this bread is perfect for toasting!
Add your favorite beer to create a rich, hearty loaf that the whole family will love. What you tell your kids is up to you.
Start with: 12 oz beer (or carbonated beverage), 3 tbsp melted butter.
Just three easy steps
- // Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease loaf pan or standard muffin pan.
- // Stir together beer bread mix and beer until well blended. Spread dough into loaf pan or fill muffin cups to make rolls. Pour melted butter over dough.
- // Bake as directed below or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Store cooled rolls in tightly covered container.
|8 ½ x 4 1/2x 2 1/2-inch Loaf Pan||375°F||45-50 minutes|
|9 x 5 x 3-inch Loaf Pan||375°F||50-55 minutes|
|12 Rolls (standard muffin pan)||375°F||24-26 minutes|
Experiment with different types of beer to mix it up!
Serving Size: 1/3 cup mix (36g) (amount for 1/15 loaf)
Servings Per Container: about 15
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||As Prepared*|
|Calories from Fat||10||25|
|% Daily Value***|
Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid), sugar, salt, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda, monocalcium phosphate).
May contain eggs, milk, soy and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET BAKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Brats in a Blanket
Prep 15 min Total Time 60min Servings 6-8
3 tablespoons melted butter
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 package Krusteaz Beer Bread Mix
12 oz beer
1 cup cheddar cheese
½ teaspoon black pepper
6-8 fully cooked brats
- //Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
- //In small bowl, combine butter and mustard; set aside.
- //In large bowl, stir together beer bread mix, beer, cheese and pepper until well blended. Spread half of batter onto baking sheet to form a rectangle. Place brats over the batter in a row. Spoon remaining batter over brats.
- //Bake 42-45 minutes. Brush top with mustard butter. Makes 6-8 servings.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.