Whether you’re a beer connoisseur or bread connoisseur, this bread is perfect for toasting!
Start with: 12 oz beer (or carbonated beverage), 3 tbsp melted butter, Before You Begin: Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease loaf pan or standard muffin pan.
JUST 3 EASY STEPS
- // Stir together beer bread mix and beer or carbonated beverage until moistened.
- // Spread batter into loaf pan or fill muffin cups to make rolls. Pour melted butter over top of batter.
- // Bake as directed or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Store cooled rolls in tightly covered container.
|8 ½ x 4 1/2x 2 1/2-inch Loaf Pan||375°F||45-50 minutes|
|9 x 5 x 3-inch Loaf Pan||375°F||50-55 minutes|
|12 Rolls (standard muffin pan)||375°F||24-26 minutes|
Serving Size: 1/3 cup mix (36g) (amount for 1/15 loaf)
Servings Per Container: about 15
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||As Prepared*|
|Calories from Fat||10||25|
|% Daily Value***|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs:
|Total Fat||less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:||Fat: 9||Carbohydrate: 4||Protein: 4|
Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour, may contain enzymes, ascorbic acid), sugar, salt, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate).
Made on equipment that makes products containing eggs, milk, soy and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET BAKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Beer Brats in a Blanket
Prep 15 min Total Time 60min Servings 6-8
3 tablespoons melted butter
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 package Krusteaz Beer Bread Mix
12 oz beer
1 cup cheddar cheese
½ teaspoon black pepper
6-8 fully cooked brats
- //Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease baking sheet.
- //In small bowl, combine butter and mustard; set aside.
- //In large bowl, stir together beer bread mix, beer, cheese and pepper until well blended. Spread half of batter onto baking sheet to form a rectangle. Place brats over the batter in a row. Spoon remaining batter over brats.
- //Bake 42-45 minutes. Brush top with mustard butter. Makes 6-8 servings.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.