When life gives you lemons, make Meyer Lemon cookies.
Meyer Lemon Cookie
Every box of our Meyer Lemon Cookie mix comes with a decorative sugar packet so you can customize your incredible cookie creations. How cool is that?
Start with: 1 egg, 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine, softened
Just three easy steps
- // HEAT oven to 350°F. If necessary, soften cold butter in microwave on HIGH power for 10-15 seconds.
- // STIR egg, butter and cookie mix until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary. SCOOP dough; flatten slightly and dip top in yellow decorating sugar (enclosed). Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- // BAKE as directed below or until light golden brown around edges. Cool 5 minutes and remove from pan. Store cooled cookies in airtight container.
High Altitude (over 5,000 feet): Prepare as directed, adding 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
|Yield||Dough Quantity||Bake Time|
|36-44, 2-inch Cookies||2 teaspoons||6-8 minutes|
|18-22, 3-inch Cookies||1 rounded tablespoon||10-12 minutes|
For lighter cookies, bake on a light-colored cookie sheet.
Serving Size: 2 tbsp (19g), 1/4 tsp yellow sugar mix (1g) (amount for one 3 inch cookies)
Servings Per Container: about 22
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||As Prepared*|
|Calories from Fat||5||45|
|% Daily Value***|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs:
|Total Fat||less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:||Fat: 9||Carbohydrate: 4||Protein: 4|
COOKIE MIX INGREDIENTS: Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, less than 2% of: baking soda, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, salt, soybean oil, whole lemon powder (from Meyer lemons). Freshness preserved with BHA.
YELLOW SUGAR INGREDIENTS: Sugar, confectioner`s glaze, yellow 5 lake, carnauba wax.
May contain eggs, milk, soy and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET BAKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Crispy Gold Star Day Cookies
Prep 20 min Total Time 50 min Servings 24 cookies
1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Cookie Mix
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon milk
1 packet yellow decorating sugar, enclosed
- //Preheat oven to 350°F.
- //For Cookies: Place Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Cookie Mix, butter and egg, in a medium bowl. Stir until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary. Roll dough 1/4 inch thick, cut stars and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- //Bake 8-9 minutes. Cool cookies completely and spread with lemon glaze, immediately sprinkle with sugar.
- //For Lemon Glaze: Place glaze ingredients in small bowl. Stir with a whisk until smooth.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.