Live On The Wild (Blueberry) Side
Need a guilt-free pick-me-up? Go wild and try these fat-free goodies!
Fat Free Wild Blueberry Muffin
Moist. Yummy. Delicious. All that’s missing is the fat. You might have just found your new brunch BFF.
Start with: 1 1/4 Cup Water.
Just three easy steps
- // Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease pan or line muffin pan with paper baking cups. Drain blueberries (enclosed); rinse in cold water. Set aside.
- // Stir together water and muffin mix until blended. Gently stir in blueberries. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- // Bake as directed below or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Store cooled muffins in tightly covered container.
High Altitude (over 5,000 feet): Prepare as directed, adding 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour.
Spray paper muffin liners with non-stick cooking spray for easy muffin removal.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup (33g), 1 tsp blueberry mix (4g) (amount for 1 muffin)
Servings Per Container: about 12
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs:
|Calories per gram:||Fat: 9||Carbohydrate: 4||Protein: 4|
Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, may contain malted barley flour), sugar, dextrose, cellulose, arabic gum, leavening (sodium bicarbonate, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), food starch-modified, salt, emulsifier (propylene glycol monoester, mono-diglycerides, sodium stearoyl lactylate, soy lecithin)*, egg whites, xanthan gum, citric acid, natural flavor (contains milk derivatives), beta carotene (color).
BLUEBERRIES: Blueberries, water.
CONTAINS: Wheat, milk and soy.
May containt eggs and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET BAKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Apple Blueberry Muffins
Add 3/4 cup peeled, chopped apples (1 medium) to batter. Bake as directed.
Berry Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Decrease water to 2/3 cup & add 1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin & 1 tsp cinnamon. Bake as directed.
Peach Berry Muffins
Add 3/4 cup canned, diced peaches (well drained) to batter. Bake as directed.
Tangy Lemon Muffins
Prep 10 min Total Time 30 min Servings 10-12 muffins
1 package Krusteaz Fat Free Wild Blueberry Muffin Mix
1 1/4 cup water
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- //Heat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease pan or line muffin pan with paper baking cups.
- //Drain blueberries (enclosed); rinse in cold water. Set aside. Stir together water and Krusteaz Fat Free Blueberry Muffin Mix until moistened. Gently fold drained blueberries into batter. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- //Bake 16-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; gently loosen and remove from pan. Store cooled muffins in tightly covered container.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.