Chocolate lovers, unite! These organic brownies are the real deal: moist, rich and fudgy, with real chocolate chips.
Organic Double Chocolate Brownie
What can we say? Honestly, there’s no such thing as too much chocolate. (Especially too much premium, organic chocolate.)
Start with: 1/2 cup butter (melted), 2 eggs.
Just three easy steps
- // Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 8x8x2-inch pan.
- // Stir together butter, eggs and brownie mix until moistened. Spoon batter into pan and spread evenly.
- // Bake 41-45 minutes.* For glass pan, add 5 minutes to bake time.
*Do not over bake. Freshly-baked brownies appear underbaked but cool to doneness. Cool completely in pan before cutting. Store in a tightly covered container.
High Altitude (over 5,000 feet): Add 1/4 cup flour and 2 tablespoons water.
Serving Size: 1/4 cup mix (28g) (amount for 1/16 package)
Servings Per Container: about 16
|Amount Per Serving||Mix||As Prepared*|
|Calories from Fat||20||80|
|% Daily Value***|
Organic sugar, organic wheat flour, organic semi-sweet chocolate (organic cane sugar, organic unsweetened chocolate, organic cocoa butter, organic soy lecithin [emulsifier]), organic cocoa (processed with alkali), organic soybean oil. Contains 2% or less of the following: sea salt, organic natural flavor, baking soda.
CONTAINS: Wheat and soy.
May contain milk, eggs and tree nuts.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET BAKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Coconut Crusted Brownies
Prep 20 min Total Time 50 min Servings 24
¾ cup butter, softened
1 ½ cups flour
1 ½ cups coconut
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
¼ cup water
1 package Krusteaz Organic Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
½ cup butter, melted
½ cup coconut, sweetened or unsweetened
- //Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13x9x2-inch pan.
- //In a medium bowl, combine ¾ cup butter, flour, 1½ cups coconut, sugar, eggs and water until well blended. Spread crust mixture into prepared pan.
- //Bake 24-26 minutes.
- //In another bowl, combine brownie mix, ½ cup butter, eggs and ½ cup coconut until moistened. Spread brownie batter over hot crust.
- //Bake 24-26 minutes. Cool thoroughly before cutting.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.