All Purpose Almond Flour
This almond flour is made from finely ground blanched almonds and is great for all kinds of baking and breading.
Do Not Eat Raw Batter
Serving Size: 2 tbsp
Servings Per Container: About 30
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||70||% Daily Value*|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs:
|Total Fat||less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||less than||20g||25g|
|Calories per gram:|
Blanched, ground almonds.
Refer to the package for the most current ingredient information.
LET'S GET BAKIN'
Because making it is half the fun, right?
Stir things up with our favorite mix-ins & recipes.
Add 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds & 1/2 tsp almond extract
Cherry Almond Muffins
Add 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries & 1/3 cup chopped almonds to batter. Bake as directed.
Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Crumb Cake
Add 3/4 cup chocolate chips to cake batter. Bake as directed.
Cinnamon Peach Coffee Cake
Replace 8x8 pan with a 13x9 pan. Arrange 1 cup fresh/frozen peach slices evenly on batter in pan. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 min.
Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Total Time Servings
2 cups Krusteaz Almond Flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 large egg
1/2 cup chocolate chips
- //Heat oven to 350˚F. Lightly grease baking sheet. In large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking soda, salt and butter until combined. Add vanilla and egg. Stir until dough forms, hand kneading if necessary. Fold in chocolate chips. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Gently flatten to about 1/4 -inch thick.
- //Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Keep in airtight container once cooled. Makes 18 cookies.
Almond Flour Quick Bread
Prep Total Time Servings
1 1.2 cups Krusteaz Almond Flour
1/3 cup flaxseed meal
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
- //Heat oven to 350˚F. Lightly grease 8x4-inch loaf pan.
- //Place all ingredients in large bowl. Stir until smooth batter forms.
- //Spoon into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- //Cool in pan 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. To make a sweeter bread, add 2 tablespoons of honey.
So many boxes, so little time
Get adventurous with some of our other delicious mixes.